The Solar Keymark Scheme Rules
The overall rules for the Solar Keymark certification scheme follows the general Keymark rules givene in the CEN docuemts below.
- CEN/CENELEC Internal Regulations: Part 4 Certification, CEN/CENELEC, 2014-01 (PDF)
The specific Solar Keymark rules acts as a supplement to the general rules, giving the specific requirements related to the particular Keymark certification of solar thermal products.
- Specific CEN Keymark Scheme Rules for Solar Thermal Products - Version 28 - December 2015 (PDF)
- Annex A1. Harmonised factory inspection procedure & check list (PDF); Guideline (PDF)
- Annex A1b. Alternative inspection report (DOCX);
- Annex A2. Solar Keymark surveillance test (PDF)
- Annex A3. Parts list, drawings and specifications, Solar Keymark Collectors (PDF)
- Annex A4. Parts list, drawings and specifications, Solar Keymark Systems (PDF)
- Annex B1. Harmonised format for collector data sheet
- Annex B2. Harmonized format for system (EN 12976 & EEN 12977) datasheet (example) (Excel/xlsx - format)
- Annex B3. Harmonized format for storage datasheet (example) (Excel/xlsx - format)
- Annex B4. Harmonized format for controller datasheet (example) (Excel/xlsx - format)
- Annex C. Solar Keymark Fees 2016 (PDF-file)
- Annex D. System families - requirements and extrapolation procedures (version R6 28/3 2011) (PDF)
- Annex E. Factory production control (PDF)
- Annex F. Requirements for freeze resistance test of evacuated tube collectors with Heat Pipes following EN 12975:2006 (PDF)
- Annex G. Solar KEYMARK certificates and sub-licenses for other brands, product names, and sellers (PDF)
- Annex H. Transition from EN 12975-2:2006 to EN ISO 9806:2013 (PDF)
- Annex I. Complaints related to Solar KEYMARK Testing Laboratories and Inspectors (PDF)
- Annex J. Specific requirements for PVT collectors (PDF)
Solar Keymark products
Solar Keymark News
The 21st Solar Keymark Network (SKN) meeting took place in the island of Crete, Greece. Among the many points addressed in this meeting, several were related to the outputs of the work linked to the action plan previously approved.Read more...
- Read more...
The 18th Solar Keymark Network (SKN) meeting will be held on 10 and 11 March 2015 in Rome.Read more...
2 October 2014 – The International Code Council (ICC) and the Solar Rating & Certification Corporation (SRCC) have agreed in principle to join forces.Read more...
Brussels, 6 June 2014 – Solar Keymark stakeholders meet at Intersolar 2014 to celebrate the tenth anniversary and the successes of the certification scheme.Read more...