The Solar Keymark Scheme Rules
The overall rules for the Solar Keymark certification scheme follows the general Keymark rules givene in the CEN docuemts below.
- CEN/CENELEC Internal Regulations: Part 4 Certification, CEN/CENELEC, 2014-01 (PDF)
The specific Solar Keymark rules acts as a supplement to the general rules, giving the specific requirements related to the particular Keymark certification of solar thermal products.
- Specific CEN Keymark Scheme Rules for Solar Thermal Products - Version 28 - December 2015 (PDF)
- Annex A1. Harmonised factory inspection procedure & check list (PDF); Guideline (PDF)
- Annex A1b. Alternative inspection report (DOCX);
- Annex A2. Solar Keymark surveillance test (PDF)
- Annex A3. Parts list, drawings and specifications, Solar Keymark Collectors (PDF)
- Annex A4. Parts list, drawings and specifications, Solar Keymark Systems (PDF)
- Annex B1. Harmonised format for collector data sheet
- Annex B2. Harmonized format for system (EN 12976 & EEN 12977) datasheet (example) (Excel/xlsx - format)
- Annex B3. Harmonized format for storage datasheet (example) (Excel/xlsx - format)
- Annex B4. Harmonized format for controller datasheet (example) (Excel/xlsx - format)
- Annex C. Solar Keymark Fees 2016 (PDF-file)
- Annex D. System families - requirements and extrapolation procedures (version R6 28/3 2011) (PDF)
- Annex E. Factory production control (PDF)
- Annex F. Requirements for freeze resistance test of evacuated tube collectors with Heat Pipes following EN 12975:2006 (PDF)
- Annex G. Solar KEYMARK certificates and sub-licenses for other brands, product names, and sellers (PDF)
- Annex H. Transition from EN 12975-2:2006 to EN ISO 9806:2013 (PDF)
- Annex I. Complaints related to Solar KEYMARK Testing Laboratories and Inspectors (PDF)
- Annex J. Specific requirements for PVT collectors (PDF)
Solar Keymark products
Solar Keymark News
The 20th Solar Keymark Network (SKN) meeting will be held on 8 and 9 March 2016 in Berlin, Germany.Read more...
- Read more...
The 18th Solar Keymark Network (SKN) meeting will be held on 10 and 11 March 2015 in Rome.Read more...
2 October 2014 – The International Code Council (ICC) and the Solar Rating & Certification Corporation (SRCC) have agreed in principle to join forces.Read more...
Brussels, 6 June 2014 – Solar Keymark stakeholders meet at Intersolar 2014 to celebrate the tenth anniversary and the successes of the certification scheme.Read more...