Solar Certification Fund (SCF)
The Solar Certification Fund (SCF) was set up in 2009, when the Solar Keymark Network (SKN) decided to support activities concerning the development and promotion of the Solar Keymark certification scheme and related standards.
A Steering Group was then created to manage the SCF whose main tasks are.
- Define priority fields and specific terms of references in the annual calls
- Select projects for funding (including budgets)
- Give notice to the Solar Keymark Network about the approved proposals
- Approve project deliverables
Topics on quality assurance of solar thermal products in general - and specifically developing and promoting the harmonization of international certification schemes and correlated international standards and directives within the field of solar thermal and related areas.
These can include:
- improving existing certifications schemes and standards
- establish certifications schemes and standards for new products in the field of solar thermal or related areas
- promoting the use of harmonised certification schemes and standards
How to apply for funding
The application must be made using the template specified in the call document
The evaluation will be done based on given criteria.
Solar Keymark products
Solar Keymark News
PRESS RELEASE - Solar Certification Fund: 8th call launched Fosters quality assurance for tomorrow’s Solar Thermal technology!
Brussels, 18 November 2016 – The Solar Certification Fund (SCF) launches today its 8th call for proposals to continue to provide regular and reliable support for (1) developing better and new Solar Thermal certification and standardisation processes, (2) ensuring quality assurance for tomorrow's solar thermal technology.Read more...
The 21st Solar Keymark Network (SKN) meeting took place in the island of Crete, Greece. Among the many points addressed in this meeting, several were related to the outputs of the work linked to the action plan previously approved.Read more...
- Read more...
The 18th Solar Keymark Network (SKN) meeting will be held on 10 and 11 March 2015 in Rome.Read more...
2 October 2014 – The International Code Council (ICC) and the Solar Rating & Certification Corporation (SRCC) have agreed in principle to join forces.Read more...