Solar Certification Fund: 4th Call
The European Solar Certification Fund (SCF) has launched its fourth call for project proposals.
Deadline: 17 December 2012
Available to download:
The 4th SCF call asks for project proposals on specific subjects:
- Co-financing of the extension of IEA SHC Task 43 “Solar Rating and Certification” (with focus on global certification).
- Annual output indicator for solar water heater stores.
- Follow-up project on global certification conc. elaborating and implementing a Global Certification scheme for solar collectors
Acronym: GlobCert II
- Harmonized Solar Keymark surveillance test procedure for EN 12975, -76 and -77 products. Improving Annex A2 to the scheme rules
- Harmonized Solar Keymark factory production control procedure for EN 12975, -76 and -77 products. Improving Annex E to the scheme rules
- Quality assurance procedures to assure harmonised of boundary conditions for the long performance prediction for factory made systems and automatic implementation of the performance results in the Solar Keymark data sheets
- Elaboration of data sheet templates for custom built systems and components acc. to EN 12977 series
- Organisation and management plus co-financing of a Round Robin Test of a solar water heater store according to EN 12977-3 and performance predictions of a complete solar water heating system according to EN 12977-2. Evaluation of the results by an independent institution. If possible comparison of the results with the QAiST Round Robin Test results of the same system according to EN 12976.
- Phase I
Elaboration of a benchmark test for system performance calculation tools
Global review of existing performance prediction and system rating tools. One main aspect with regard to this review is the simplicity of the tool.
- Elaboration of flexible scheme rules for inter-changeability of collector and system components components like e.g. insulation in collector, valve in system,
- Calculation of the uncertainty of the performance figures of solar collectors and factory made systems based on the results obtained by the QAiST round robin test
- Liaison officers of TC 164, TC 128, TC 228 and TC 371
Acronym: LiasTCxxx-12 Note: xxx is the number of the corresponding TC
- Development of scheme rules for the certification of absorber coatings related to the upcoming EN12975-3-1
- Measures to harmonise the qualification requirements for inspectors and test labs
- Revision of specification for requirements for installers and user manuals in EN 12976 and EN 12977
- Preparing to meet the requirements of Ecodesign Energy Labelling with respect to testing.
- Preliminary work program reflecting the mandates M480 (EPD) and M495 (Ecodesign) for discussion within TC312.
- Administration of SCF
- administrative secretariat
- technical secretary
Any other good and relevant ideas Acronym: to be determined by proposer
Note: Items 12 to 15 inclusive - priorities taken over from 3rd call.
Solar Keymark products
Solar Keymark News
Fraunhofer ISE, with a staff of approximately 1.100, is the largest solar research institute in Europe. In its role as a recognized Solar Keymark testing laboratory, it hosted the 22nd meeting of the Solar Keymark Network (SKN) on the 7th & 8th March 2017 in its premises in Freiburg, Germany.Read more...
The Global Solar Certification Network (GSCN) held its 4th meeting in Freiburg, Germany, on the 6 and 7 March 2017.
The Global Solar Certification Network (GSCN) held its 4th meeting in Freiburg, Germany, on the 6 and 7 March 2017.Read more...
PRESS RELEASE - Solar Certification Fund: 8th call launched Fosters quality assurance for tomorrow’s Solar Thermal technology!
Brussels, 18 November 2016 – The Solar Certification Fund (SCF) launched its 8th call for proposals to continue to provide regular and reliable support for (1) developing better and new Solar Thermal certification and standardisation processes, (2) ensuring quality assurance for tomorrow's solar thermal technology.Read more...
The 21st Solar Keymark Network (SKN) meeting took place in the island of Crete, Greece. Among the many points addressed in this meeting, several were related to the outputs of the work linked to the action plan previously approved.Read more...
- Read more...