The overall rules for the Solar Keymark certification scheme follows the general Keymark rules givene in the CEN docuemts below.
- CEN/CENELEC Internal Regulations: Part 4 Certification, CEN/CENELEC, 2014-01 (PDF)
The specific Solar Keymark rules acts as a supplement to the general rules, giving the specific requirements related to the particular Keymark certification of solar thermal products.
- Specific CEN Keymark Scheme Rules for Solar Thermal Products - Version 29 - December 2016 (PDF)
- Annex A1. Harmonised factory inspection procedure & check list (PDF); Guideline (PDF)
- Annex A1b. Alternative inspection report (DOCX);
- Annex A2. Solar Keymark surveillance test (PDF)
- Annex A3. Parts list, drawings and specifications, Solar Keymark Collectors (PDF)
- Annex A4. Parts list, drawings and specifications, Solar Keymark Systems (PDF)
- Annex B1. Harmonised format for collector data sheet
- Annex B2. Harmonized format for system (EN 12976 & EEN 12977) datasheet (example) (Excel/xlsx - format)
- Annex B3. Harmonized format for storage datasheet (example) (Excel/xlsx - format)
- Annex B4. Harmonized format for controller datasheet (example) (Excel/xlsx - format)
- Annex C. Solar Keymark Fees 2017 (PDF-file)
- Annex D. System families - requirements and extrapolation procedures (version R6 28/3 2011) (PDF)
- Annex E. Factory production control (PDF)
- Annex F. Requirements for freeze resistance test of evacuated tube collectors with Heat Pipes following EN 12975:2006 (PDF)
- Annex G. Solar KEYMARK certificates and sub-licenses for other brands, product names, and sellers (PDF)
- Annex H. Transition from EN 12975-2:2006 to EN ISO 9806:2013 (PDF)
- Annex Ia. Complaints related to Solar KEYMARK Testing Laboratories and Inspectors (DOCX)
- Annex Ib. Flowcharts for the steps to be taken for complaints related to Solar KEYMARK Testing Laboratories and Inspectors (DOCX)
- Annex J. Specific requirements for PVT collectors (PDF)
Solar Keymark products
Solar Keymark News
Fraunhofer ISE, with a staff of approximately 1.100, is the largest solar research institute in Europe. In its role as a recognized Solar Keymark testing laboratory, it hosted the 22nd meeting of the Solar Keymark Network (SKN) on the 7th & 8th March 2017 in its premises in Freiburg, Germany.Read more...
The Global Solar Certification Network (GSCN) held its 4th meeting in Freiburg, Germany, on the 6 and 7 March 2017.
The Global Solar Certification Network (GSCN) held its 4th meeting in Freiburg, Germany, on the 6 and 7 March 2017.Read more...
PRESS RELEASE - Solar Certification Fund: 8th call launched Fosters quality assurance for tomorrow’s Solar Thermal technology!
Brussels, 18 November 2016 – The Solar Certification Fund (SCF) launched its 8th call for proposals to continue to provide regular and reliable support for (1) developing better and new Solar Thermal certification and standardisation processes, (2) ensuring quality assurance for tomorrow's solar thermal technology.Read more...
The 21st Solar Keymark Network (SKN) meeting took place in the island of Crete, Greece. Among the many points addressed in this meeting, several were related to the outputs of the work linked to the action plan previously approved.Read more...
- Read more...