Solar Certification Fund:3rd call
The European Solar Certification Fund (SCF) has launched its third call for project proposals.
The 3rd SCF call asks for project proposals on specific subjects
- Promotion of Solar Keymark
- Reference weather data database for Solar Keymark testing and certification purposes. To be available for free via the Solar Keymark website
- Support to IEA-SHC Task 43: Solar rating and certification
- Proposal for elaborating and implementing a Global Certification scheme for solar collectors
- Follow-up activities on Legionella issue
- Follow-up process of revision of "EPBD-standards" and active participation in project team for revision/improvement of EN 15316-4-3
- Liaison officers of TC 164, TC 128, TC 228 and TC 371
Acronym: LiasTCxxx-12 (Note: xxx is the number of the corresponding TC)
- Energy labelling with regard to promotion and awareness raising
- Extension of the existing solar collector energy output calculation tool to air collectors
- Automatic Solar Keymark collector data sheet generation with respect to inclusion of annual performance figures
- Quality assurance aspects related to heat pipes, could e.g. include: investigation of freeze resistance testing of heat pipes performing a round-robin test related to freeze resistance testing of heat pipes
- Elaboration of flexible scheme rules for inter-changeability of collector components.
- Development of scheme rules for the certification of absorber coatings related to the upcoming EN12975-3-1
- Information about CE-marking of solar collectors - target group manufacturers
- Estimation of uncertainty of determined collector and system performance
- Measures to harmonise the qualification requirements for inspectors and test labs
- Revision of specification for requirements for installers and user manuals
- Administration of SCF administrative secretariat technical secretary
- Any other good and relevant ideas Acronym: to be determined by proposer
Furthermore other projects related to the support of certification and standardisation, as well as promotion of solar thermal technology can be handed in.
The Third Call for proposals closed on 31 January 2012
Solar Keymark products
Solar Keymark News
Fraunhofer ISE, with a staff of approximately 1.100, is the largest solar research institute in Europe. In its role as a recognized Solar Keymark testing laboratory, it hosted the 22nd meeting of the Solar Keymark Network (SKN) on the 7th & 8th March 2017 in its premises in Freiburg, Germany.Read more...
The Global Solar Certification Network (GSCN) held its 4th meeting in Freiburg, Germany, on the 6 and 7 March 2017.
The Global Solar Certification Network (GSCN) held its 4th meeting in Freiburg, Germany, on the 6 and 7 March 2017.Read more...
PRESS RELEASE - Solar Certification Fund: 8th call launched Fosters quality assurance for tomorrow’s Solar Thermal technology!
Brussels, 18 November 2016 – The Solar Certification Fund (SCF) launched its 8th call for proposals to continue to provide regular and reliable support for (1) developing better and new Solar Thermal certification and standardisation processes, (2) ensuring quality assurance for tomorrow's solar thermal technology.Read more...
The 21st Solar Keymark Network (SKN) meeting took place in the island of Crete, Greece. Among the many points addressed in this meeting, several were related to the outputs of the work linked to the action plan previously approved.Read more...
- Read more...