Solar Keymark Network Meetings
22nd meeting: March 7th 13:00 - 8th 14:00, 2017, Freiburg, Germany Hosted by Fraunhofer ISE
- Final draft agenda (R3, 22nd February)
- Action list for the meeting
- Full set of documents for the meeting
- List of all SKN documents (N0000)
- Online registration
- List of recommended hotels
- How to reach Fraunhofer ISE
- Global Solar Certification Network meeting
- IEA SHC Task 57 "Solar STandards and Certification" meeting
Scheduled future meetings:
- 23rd meeting: October 17th 13:00 - 18th 14:00, 2017, Nicosia, Cyprus (Hosted by TÜV Cyprus)
- 24th meeting: March 6th 13:00 - 7th 14:00, 2018, Madrid, Spain (Hosted by Fraunhofer AENOR)
Minutes from meetings:
- 1st meeting, June 2006
- 2nd meeting, February 2007
- 3rd meeting, October 2007
- 4th meeting, June 2008
- 5th meeting, October 2008
- 6th meeting, March 2009
- 7th meeting, September 2009
- 8th meeting, March 2010
- 9th meeting, October 2010
- 10th meeting, March 2011
- 11th meeting, October 2011
- 12th meeting, March 2012
- 13th meeting, September 2012
- 14th meeting, March 2013
- 15th meeting, October 2013
- 16th meeting, March 2014
- 17th meeting, October 2014
- 18th meeting, March 2015
- 19th meeting, October 2015
- 20th meeting, March 2016
- 21st meeting, October 2016 (revised draft)
- 21A web meeting, December 2016 (draft)
Solar Keymark products
Solar Keymark News
PRESS RELEASE - Solar Certification Fund: 8th call launched Fosters quality assurance for tomorrow’s Solar Thermal technology!
Brussels, 18 November 2016 – The Solar Certification Fund (SCF) launched its 8th call for proposals to continue to provide regular and reliable support for (1) developing better and new Solar Thermal certification and standardisation processes, (2) ensuring quality assurance for tomorrow's solar thermal technology.Read more...
The 21st Solar Keymark Network (SKN) meeting took place in the island of Crete, Greece. Among the many points addressed in this meeting, several were related to the outputs of the work linked to the action plan previously approved.Read more...
- Read more...
The 18th Solar Keymark Network (SKN) meeting will be held on 10 and 11 March 2015 in Rome.Read more...
2 October 2014 – The International Code Council (ICC) and the Solar Rating & Certification Corporation (SRCC) have agreed in principle to join forces.Read more...